***TENT ONLY CAMPING***
Choose to camp lakeside at Echo Lake! Directly across from our Woods Stage, and centrally located from Mainstage and the Pavilion stage.
North Camping is our largest camping area at Echo Lake. Situated next to Mainstage, this puts you at the heart of Luminescence.
Centrally located from the Mainstage and Pavilion stage, Woods Camping is exactly that, a wooded section surrounding the Woods Stage and directly across the road from Lakeside camping.
Off the beaten path in a quieter setting, Hilltop camping is for those who like to escape the action when it's time to rest.
- GA camping is included with your festival ticket.
- Car-side camping & RV passes must be purchased separately from your festival ticket.
- All vehicles (cars, passenger trucks, SUVs, minivans) that are parking within the campground areas (North, Woods, and Hilltop areas) are required to purchase a car camping pass. One (1) pass is required per car (not per person).
- Cars with Car Camping Passes will be escorted by parking staff to their camp location (North Camping, Woods Camping, or Hilltop Camping)
- Car camping sites are first come, first served.
- Only one vehicle is permitted per car camping pass.
- Campground opens at 9am on Friday August 6th
- Car Re-entry within campgrounds is NOT permitted. Once your vehicle is parked it must remain at your campsite until 9am on Sunday August 8th
***CARS WITHOUT A CAR CAMPING PASS***
- There will be a free GA parking lot at the entrance to the property for those who chose not to camp with their vehicle. This does not require a pass. You will need to transport your luggage about .4 miles from your car to your campsite.
- If you are staying off property in a hotel or airbnb etc, you are only allowed to park in the GA front entrance lot and will not be allowed to park inside the campgrounds.
- RV Camping Passes are available for those coming in with something a bit more than just a tent. Power hookups are readily available for those bringing RV's or Trailers. Sewage Hookup is not included. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding RV's and RV Camping passes.